Friday, May 1, 2009

Fresh Start

Well, there's big news for LFS - we're going fulltime! The decision was pretty easy to make when I was given an opportunity to financially support LFS without needing the current 40+ hour a week job I have now. It was really painful to not have the time to devote to LFS the way I've always wanted. This is what I'm passionate about. THIS is what makes me happy! So, I've found myself in a rare and fortunate position where I can really devote myself to the thing I love so dearly. I want to provide the best product I can with the most love I can give. I'm so excited about this opportunity and am so pleased that Love For Sale now has the chance to be something really spectacular.

Thank you to all my friends and family and customers who have poured out endless amounts of encouragement and positive feedback since announcing this big move. Without all of you, I couldn't live my dream. You're kind of a big deal.

Love to you all and here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment