Monday, November 9, 2009

I am apron lady...hear me roar

Seems that all I'm ever working on lately is aprons for the bakery (Muddy's Bake Shop). But that's no complaint, I assure you. Having more time to work on aprons or any other crafty endeavor has made me a happy camper.

So I'm sewing up a so I can get as many aprons out before I'm preoccupied by the new additions to our home. The best part of sewing aprons, most recently, has been that I've gotten a chance to start working on Christmas aprons. CHRISTMAS!!! It's my favorite time of the year. Yep. I'm one of those people. A total Christmas nut.

These are the 2 Christmas aprons I've finished thus far:




The half apron is a personal favorite because it jingles. What's more festive than that???
These are available at Muddy's right now if you're interested in getting your holiday cooking started early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment