Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bow Head

Having a daughter is basically amazing. When I was still trying to guess what sex the baby would be while I was pregnant, I'd think "I'd love a boy because I grew up in a house of girls, but I'd love a little girl so I could teach her to sew and done fun girly things with her like play dress up..."

I lucked out and got both!

But having miss Charlie means I spend a lot of my free time making little headbands for her pretty head. I've been thinking about moving LFS in a more kid friendly direction and with the addition of kids in my life, it certainly makes the most sense. And, man, it's SO MUCH FUN to make kids stuff!

All of this is to say that while I've been making headbands for my Charlie Wren, I'll be making them available on the etsy shop so that other little girls can be bow heads too!





No comments:

Post a Comment